My Inquiry: Can somone help me? The map will not appear when I load the game. What have I done wrong?

I placed the four files in BepIn plugins since I cannot find the folder “AppData\LocalLow\Colossal Order\Cities Skylines II\Maps\"   in my directory.

Reply: That folder can be hidden for you, If you go to C:/users/(your user name) and then select "view" and select "show", "hidden items" it will appear. 

My Reply: Appreciate your reply but unfortunately it did not help.

My Next Questions: Okay, I guess I will have to live with this. I simply do not have River Delta Revamped available when I load a new game via Steam. It worked with Tampere but the Icon for River Delta Revamped is simply not visible.

Another problem that maybe someone can help me with: When I try to create a Paradox Account in order to get the free castle via Steam, I continually get the message “Internal error”. What is wrong with my computer?

5 hours ago, Grimbart said:

I placed the four files in Bep plugins since I cannot find the folder “AppData\LocalLow\Colossal Order\Cities Skylines II\Maps\"   in my directory.

That's the reason.
You need to place it inside the correct folder.
If you can't find AppData, take a look at this.

5 hours ago, Grimbart said:

Another problem that maybe someone can help me with: When I try to create a Paradox Account in order to get the free castle via Steam, I continually get the message “Internal error”. What is wrong with my computer?

You might want to head over to ParadoxPlaza for this question.