What mods would you like to see?

a mod like in anno that you can copy a place like from one street to a other and if there could be a mod for the industry the limit of the farm and mining and that to increase the size of the fields , double the productivity of the items to get more resort like if you make a field it gives normally 200 t that it could give like 400 t . a mod for the ratio of the police,hospital,firestation and parks to increase the ratio thanks in advance

Events.

A positive disaster of visitors going to one of the sport parks for a match or concert. 1K-50K one day tourists all want to be at the stadium at the same time. Match or Show Time. Can your city handle this. Are your roads wide  enough. Will your public transport system burst.  How about the parking lots?

I would love to read this description after someone actually made it happen. ;) I think my city is  prepared for an American Football match.

nice features would be:

• adjustable number of visitors (1K, 5K, 10K,25K, etc.)
  • Extra income for commercial around the venue.
  • extra crime rate.
  • out of town visitors will come by car but choose public transport as soon as possible in town.
  • Hooligans. (arsony- spontaneous fires breaking out)

I would also love to see some activity in the park sector in general. All you get now are some stars from the neighbourhood when placing them, but that's it. Even if it would  only be number of visitors /%usage that would be nice.

Chirpers Field.jpg

Dog Park Crime.jpg

• Love 1

• 1 month later...

Lane control for traffic management would be ace, once again we have traffic crossing several lanes at once to make a turnoff or enter the highway stream and it is really bugging me! 

Also, controlling which lanes are used for straight and turning traffic at urban intersections would be awesome. These are available in TM:PE in CS1, hopefully someone is already onto this. Thanks and props to all the modders!!

• 2 weeks later...