• Accelerate Your Downloads

    Unlock faster download speeds!
    Register an account now and enjoy the benefits of swift access to your desired content.

1 Screenshot

About This File

Ukrainian Language Pack for Cities: Skylines II 🇺🇦

Installation Instructions:

  1. In the game directory, locate the following folder: Cities Skylines II\Cities2_Data\StreamingAssets\Data~
  2. Create a backup of the ja-JP.loc file to secure your original localization settings
  3. Move the downloaded file to this folder
  4. Upon launching the game, access the settings and choose the Ukrainian language option

The translation currently covers 96% of the game content. Please note that the remaining 4% is handled by machine translation, which may result in occasional errors and inaccuracies.

Game Version: 1.0.12f1
Official Github: https://github.com/minenkoden/skylines2-ua

Important: When updating the game, it's possible that the localization file will be restored to its original state. To maintain the Ukrainian translation, simply re-upload this file to the folder as previously described. Enjoy your gaming experience in Ukrainian!

User Feedback

You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

There are no reviews to display.